Details: The vertical plank-style panel headboard with a curved, bell-shaped design is the highlight of this bedroom set. On each of the four corners of the bed, a turned finial sits atop each post, which connects visually to the smooth, rounded bun feet. The wavy skirts of the case goods and their dark bronze hardware provide the much needed contrast in a bright set entirely finished in antique white. A built-in USB/power outlet on the night stand will help keep your technology powered through the night.
- Style Transitional
- Color/Finish Antique White
- Material Solid Wood, Wood Veneer, Others
- Frame Finish Antique White
- Cal.King Bed91 1/2"L X 79 3/4"W X 63 3/4"H
- E.King Bed87 1/2"L X 79 3/4"W X 63 3/4"H
- Full Bed83 1/2"L X 57 3/4"W X 63 3/4"H
- Queen Bed87 1/2"L X 63 3/4"W X 63 3/4"H
- Twin Bed83 1/2"L X 42 3/4"W X 55 3/4"H
- Antique White
- Solid Wood, Wood Veneer, Others
- Plank-style Headboard
- Bell-shaped Design
- Turned Finials
- USB/Power Outlet on Nightstand
- Square and Bar Pulls
- Felt-lined Top Drawer
- Full-extension Ball Bearing Glides
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.